Διαθέτουμε σύστημα γέφυρας με woocommerce eshop! Οι συναλλαγές των μελων σας από το eshop σας συγχρονίζονται απευθείας στο σύστημα loyalty! Οπότε οι πελάτες σας κερδίζουν πόντους είτε από το φυσικό σας κατάστημα είτε από το eshop σας!
- Automatically export orders to XML on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, to multiple email addresses, or just save them locally
- Automatically export customers to XML on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, to multiple email addresses, or locally to your export list NEW
- Define an export schedule and starting time for auto-exports
- Option to automatically export orders individually as soon as they’re paid for
- Automated exports only include new records to avoid duplication
Automated XML Exports
Both order and customer export files can be exported and transfered automatically. You can export files via email (one or more recipients), FTP, or HTTP POST. Auto-exports can also generate files on a schedule and save them locally to your Export List. When an order or customer record has been exported, it will be marked as such to avoid duplication in future automated exports.
Supported FTP Types
- SFTP (FTP over SSH)
- FTPS (FTP with Explicit TLS/SSL)
- FTP over Implicit SSL
Order exports can be processed for each order after the order is marked “paid”, or can be processed on a defined schedule. You can set the export start time and interval, and can even include certain orders only based on the order status, product categories, in the order, or specific products in the order
Customer exports can be processed on a defined schedule, and will include new purchasers in each automated export.